Sunday, October 18, 2015

Wedding Date for Hire by Jennifer Shirk

Wedding Date for HireWedding Date for Hire by Jennifer Shirk
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Super cute!

I really enjoyed this one, it was just what I was looking for. Jennifer Shirk never disapoints. Wedding Date for Hire uses one my favorite plot devices, two people pretending to be a couple. In this case, Maddie hires a guy to be her date for her sisters wedding. Wanting to save face in front of an ex and to shush her nosey family she feels this is her last resort. She was not expecting to be matched with Trent.

Maddie was easy to like and root for. Trent was also very likable. I loved their past, added another fun level to their who "fake dating" story and I thought it added a lot to the story. Maddie and Trent were fun together, great chemistry. The writing is well done and engaging, caught myself grinning a few times.

Overall, this was a charming story and a very fun read. Highly recommend.

Content
Romance: Clean, very mild innuendo
Language: Mild
Violence: None
Religious: None
Series: Book two, but can stand on its own

This has been nominated for a 2015 Swoony Award, you can vote for it here.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!