Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Season to Love by Nicole Deese

A Season to LoveA Season to Love by Nicole Deese
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've been looking forward to this one for a long time. I loved A Cliché Christmas and was so excited when I learned the author was writing another book in this series. We met Willa in the previous book, she has really been put through the ringer, and I was looking forward to seeing her get her HEA. It doesn't come easy though.

Willa is a great character, she has really been through a lot and has built up some nice walls to try and keep herself safe. I loved the growth of her character and how she was willing to put in the work to help herself heal and to start living again. Patrick was great, even if I did want to shake him a couple of times. Their relationship was fun to watch, poor Willa doesn't make things easy for Patrick. I liked that things grow from a friendship, which I think is a great way to start a relationship.

I thought the author did a good job of keeping the focus on Willa and Patrick, but still work in past characters. I love the small town charm. Overall, a fun read, I really enjoyed it.

Content
Romance: Clean
Language: None
Violence: None
Religious: None-mild, nothing preachy

Source: Review copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!