Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My Fair Gentleman by Nancy Campbell Allen

My Fair GentlemanMy Fair Gentleman by Nancy Campbell Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I found out one of my favorite authors was writing a new book in my favorite genre I may have done a little happy dance! I have really been looking forward to this one, and it did not disappoint.

Lady Ivy Carlisle is everything that is proper, she lives her life conforming to societies strict rules and pretends to be happy about it. Every since her sister shamed the family, she feels its her duty to be the perfect society miss. She takes her role so seriously that she even anonymously writes edicate guidelines and helps tutor young girls about to make their debut into society. Her world is turned upside down when her next pupil turns out to be an attracted sailor who has just inherited a title. To say he is not happy about giving up the sea and the possibility of captaining his own ship to be a Lord is an understatement. Jack Elliot was a likable hero, broody on the outside and kind on the inside. Always a good combination in my book. He gives Ivy a hard time and it was fun watching their sparks fly. I thought they had good chemistry and it was fun watching them together.

I thought this was a fun read, so glad Ms. Allen decided to write in the Regency era, she's a natural! I look forward to reading hopefully a lot more books from her! If you enjoy Regency's give this one a try!

Content
Romance: Clean
Language: None
Religious: None
Other: None


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!