Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Wrong Brother, Right Match by Jennifer Shirk

Wrong Brother, Right Match (Anyone But You #3)Wrong Brother, Right Match by Jennifer Shirk
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Super cute holiday read. Another fun addition to the series.

Kennedy owns a successful up-and-coming dating service. She even met her perfect fiancé using her new, unique matching program. Kennedy and Justin seem to be perfect for each other, both are very career driven and her program cant be wrong, can it? Kennedy starts questioning the accuracy of her program when she goes to visit Justin's family for Christmas and everything she thought she wanted isn't quite what she had in mind. Especially when she finds out a mysterious stranger she met months ago turns out to be Justin's brother. The sparks fly.

I thought this was a fun story, it reminded me of the movie While You Were Sleeping (in this case it should be called While You Were Working). Kennedy never knew stability growing up, her mom jumped from relationship to relationship and Kennedy is determined to not make the same mistakes her mother mad. So when her own matching program matches her to Justin, she is determined to see it through. Even though she is more drawn to Matt. This is a tricky plot to pull off, I'm not a big fan of love-triangles, but I am a big fan of people being with those who actually love and appreciate them. So, I did think the LT was handled well here, glad no lines were crossed or anything.

Overall, I thought this was a fun read and I loved the fun small town charm during my favorite holiday, Christmas. Ms. Shirk's book are always a pleasure to read and I would recommend to any fan of contemporary romance. She's an auto-buy for me.

Content
Romance: Clean
Language: Mild
Violence: None
Other: Matt owns a winery, some casual drinking
Series: Book three, but can stand on its own.
Similar Reads: How I Met Your Brother

Source: Netgalley review copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!