Saturday, May 13, 2017

Author's Corner - Sarah M Eden


Welcome to our newest Book Blog Meme hosted by Bookworm NationKatie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook! Once a month Author's Corner will feature either a favorite author or new to us author. We will share the author's bio, one of our favorite books of theirs and a review. Each of us will be featuring a different author each month so there will also be links to each of our posts.

We love finding and sharing amazing authors with others, we thought this would be the perfect way to share the love not only with other bookworms but with the authors that we absolutely adore! So... without further adieu...



I still remember sitting in my San Diego condo browsing on Goodreads when I came across Sarah's profile. I must have been looking for regencies or something, and up came her books. I read through a few and they totally sounded like something I would like. I immediately jumped over to Amazon where I ordered the only one available (they were out of print at the time). I waited and waited and eventually Amazon contacted me that the book was unavailable. I was SO disappointed. Fast forward and as I was walking through a Seagull Book I came across one of Sarah's books, Courting Miss Lancaster, it was her first to be republished and of course I snapped it up. I knew I would be a life long fan after reading that book and it's still a favorite for me. Since then Sarah has published many more amazing books. I had the opportunity to meet her once at a Regency Tea Party I attended, I was too shy to ask for a picture and now I wish I would have! She was super nice and it was fun meeting one of my favorite authors in "real life."

It was hard narrowing just one book to spotlight, but I really love those Jonquil brothers and I loved this book. Full of witty banter, mystery and a swoony romance you can't go wrong with...

The Jonquil Brothers, Book One

*********************************************************************************

And don't for get to check out Kathy Jo's post here and Katie's post here!

*********************************************************************************

Do you have a blog and want to join us for Author's Corner? Then grab the picture and post with us! We will be posting the 2nd Saturday of each month. Make sure you share your link with us so we can check out your favorite authors as well! 

Happy reading my fellow bookworms!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!