Saturday, June 10, 2017

Author's Corner - Rachael Renee Anderson


Welcome to our newest Book Blog Meme hosted by Bookworm NationKatie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook! Once a month Author's Corner will feature either a favorite author or new to us author. We will share the author's bio, one of our favorite books of theirs and a review. Each of us will be featuring a different author each month so there will also be links to each of our posts.

We love finding and sharing amazing authors with others, we thought this would be the perfect way to share the love not only with other bookworms but with the authors that we absolutely adore! So... without further adieu...



Rachael has been a favorite of mine for a very long time. I just really click with her books and love recommending them to people. I've been lucky enough to even meet her in person, and she was SO nice! I was pregnant with my twinners at the time and had my baby Josh with me. It was at an author book signing at B&N, there were a bunch of authors there and when I saw Rachael I was so excited, because I just loved her books. We chatted for a bit and have stayed in touch since.

While it was easy choosing Rachael to spotlight, it was a little harder narrowing down a favorite book of hers to showcase. For me, all her books are five star reads. She has a smooth writing style that really sucks you into the story. Likable characters with fun plots and I'm hooked every time. I decided to go with Working It Out, I really loved the characters in this one and the plot. Lots of fun chemistry, and it's one I think everyone would enjoy.


*********************************************************************************

And don't for get to check out Kathy Jo's post here and Katie's post here!

*********************************************************************************

Do you have a blog and want to join us for Author's Corner? Then grab the picture and post with us! We will be posting the 2nd Saturday of each month. Make sure you share your link with us so we can check out your favorite authors as well! 

Happy reading my fellow bookworms!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!