Friday, August 18, 2017

Author's Corner: Christine Feldman

Welcome to Author's Corner hosted by Bookworm NationKatie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook! Once a month we will feature either a favorite author or new to us author. We will share the author's bio, one of our favorite books of theirs and a review. Each of us will be featuring a different author each month so there will also be links to each of our posts.

For this month's Author's Corner I am going to choose...


Christine S. Feldman writes both novels and feature-length screenplays, and she has placed in screenwriting competitions on both coasts.  She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her ballroom-dancing husband and their beagle.

***********************************************************************************
I meant to get this post up awhile ago, I'm a little behind. With moving and the kids starting back into school I've been playing catch-up for awhile now. Anyway, I'm a big fan of Christine's books, I wish I could remember how I discovered her, but I am so glad I did. I have really enjoyed each of her books and always look forward to her new releases. She writes Contemporary Romance, they're light and fun and clean! The first book I read of hers was called The Bargain, which was a fun read. I'd have to say my favorite of all her books though was...

All's Fair in Love and Weddings

Prue is on her way to her sisters wedding, who she hasn't seen in a few years. She is determined to make things right between them and won't let anything get in her way. Including handsome Tucker, the guy planning on stopping the wedding. Tucker was a great guy, I mean seriously what guy would be so easy going about all the things Prue put him through. She was hilarious and I admired her determination. They have some great moments together and I found myself laughing at the different messes they got into. If you're looking for a cute, lighthearted, romantic getaway than grab this book! 

**********************************************************************************


Which authors do you love? Who are some of your favorites?
Be sure to check out 
to see their author picks for August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!