Sunday, October 1, 2017

Swoon Worthy Spotlights - September

Welcome to Swoony Worthy Spotlights, hosted by Bookworm NationKatie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook! Swoon Worthy Spotlights features 1-3 of our favorite books that we have read during the month. We will share the cover(s), our review(s) and a link to each other's post so you can check out which books we have all chosen!

Sadly, it's been a couple months since I've done one of these. We had a rather busy summer and I haven't been reading as much as I used to. Luckily, things have settled down and I'm finally getting back into reading and have a huge stack of awesome books waiting for me. I only read about ten books this month, but it was still hard narrowing it down to just a couple favorites. I really enjoyed them all. But, these two really stood out for me...

Traditional Regency Romance
Tanglewood Romance - Book Three

Contemporary Romance
A Georgia Moon Romance - Book Three

*****************************************************************************

Be sure to stop by 
and

Grab the graphic and join in the fun!
Don't have a blog? Post in the comments
which books made you swoon.

1 comment:

  1. These were 2 of my favs too Kath! Loved them both, great reviews ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!