Wednesday, January 10, 2018

#Starstruck by Sariah Wilson

#Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)#Starstruck by Sariah Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

#BookLove #BookHangOver #FavoriteCouple #SwoonyRomance #AmazingWriting #StayedUpTooLate #BookBoyfriend #MustRecommendToAllMyFriends

My first book of the new year and the bar has been set. Very high. I already had a book hangover before I even finished reading and I'm seriously contemplating reading it again when I finish writing this review. #ReadAgain #JustDoIt

Not sure if it's clear or not, but I really enjoyed this one. I can't remember the last time I read a book and had a #dopeygrin on my face for pretty much the whole thing. I was sucked into the story right from the start and just couldn't put it down. Seriously, I was #sneakinginpages while helping the kids get ready for bed, brushing my teeth or pretending to watch a TV show with the hubs. #ShhhDontTell

I thought this was (obviously) a really cute and fun book. Zoe and Chase were both very well developed, had amazing #chemistry and the sweetest romance. #Sparks fly right from the start, even before they meet and the anticipation of that first meeting was exciting and swoony. And hello, that first kiss...#WOW.

Zoe was such a likable and relatable character. I love that she was witty, smart and really stuck to her morals. And yeah, I am a total introvert so I totally got her. Chase was swoony, sweet and charming. Their relationship builds at a believable pace, I liked how they're really able to get to know each other. I liked that everything wasn't smooth sailing and they had their own obstacles to get over. I liked that his celebrity status plays a big part of the story, and seeing behind the scenes type stuff was fun. I loved how the #Tweets and #Texts were done and looked amazing.

Okay, I'll stop #gushing now and just insist that you mark your calendars for January 16th and cancel any plans you have for the day, and maybe plan on staying up a little late too. #WhoNeedsSleepAnyway

#Content
#Romance: Clean, swoony kissing and making out, nothing too far or graphic. #TrueLove
#Language: None
#Violence: None
#Religious: None

Source: PrismBookTours and Netgalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!