Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Swoon Worthy Spotlight - January


Welcome to Swoony Worthy Spotlights, hosted by Bookworm NationKatie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook! Swoon Worthy Spotlights features 1-3 of our favorite books that we have read during the month. We will share the cover(s), our review(s) and a link to each other's post so you can check out which books we have all chosen!

The end of the year is always a busy time, I read a lot of Christmas books and may have gotten a little burned out. Took some time off from reading so I could actually get through the holidays, which was nice because now that I'm back at it, I have a ton of great books to look forward to. January really started out great as far as books go. I may not have read as much as I would like, but I was able to read some fantastic books, but my very favorite was...


#Starstruck by Sariah Wilson
#Lovestruck, Book One
Contemporary Romance

The Ugly Stepsister Strikes Back
By Sariah Wilson
YA Contemporary Romance

Pimpernel by Sheralyn Pratt
Contemporary Romance - Mystery

So, a couple of those are re-reads, but they were just as good the second time around. 

*********************************************************************************

Be sure to stop by 
and

Grab the graphic and join in the fun!
Don't have a blog? Post in the comments
which books made you swoon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!