Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Caught Looking by Lucy McConnell

Caught Looking (Dating Mr. Baseball Book 2)Caught Looking by Lucy McConnell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fun, this was a great addition to the series. I liked the unique characters and fun setting.

Clover was raised by her single gypsy mother, she was homeless for her whole upbringing. It's hard to imagine someone having to grow up that way, but Clover met some nice people along the way who really helped her out and now that she has her life together she wants to do her part to help other homeless people. She helps work at a local soup kitchen and really goes out of her way to be there for the people that come there for help. She was a really likeable and interesting character. I also liked our leading man, Dustin. A star baseball play who helps his brother run his construction business on the side. Dustin and Clover had a fun meet-cute when she mistakes him for a homeless man! They have fun banter and great chemistry. It was fun watching their relationship unfold.

My only complaint is I wish there had been an epilog! I love those. Overall, a fun read and great addition to this fun series.

Content
Romance: Clean
Language: None
Violence: None
Religious: Very mild
Series: Mr Baseball, Book Three

Source: KU

Nominated for a 2018 Swoony Award, vote here http://bit.ly/2CWYB9U

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!