Monday, July 30, 2018

Swoon Worthy Spotlight - June & July


Welcome to Swoony Worthy Spotlights, hosted by Bookworm NationKatie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook! Swoon Worthy Spotlights features 1-3 of our favorite books that we have read during the month. We will share the cover(s), our review(s) and a link to each other's post so you can check out which books we have all chosen!

I really did a LOT of reading this month. It was awesome! After taking a few months off of reading, it was fun to jump back in. I was on a regency kick for awhile, but also squeezed in some contemporaries and a little medieval fiction. Since I did read a little in June, but didn't post about it, I thought I'd include a couple favs for June and July. So, in random order here are my favorites...







**********************************************************************************

Be sure to stop by 
and

Grab the graphic and join in the fun!
Don't have a blog? Post in the comments
which books made you swoon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!