Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Manor for Sale, Baron Included by Esther Hatch

Manor for Sale, Baron Included  (A Romance of Rank #1)Manor for Sale, Baron Included by Esther Hatch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After seeing all the rave reviews pouring in for this one, I had to give it a try! I thought this was a delightful Victorian RomCom!

The synopsis really sums up the story nicely, so I won't repeat it. I liked the overall story, writing and characters. Lots of lighthearted moments, some swoony moments and ones that will touch your heart. I liked Sally, John, Victoria and the supporting cast. I thought it was well-written, had a nice flow to it so it was easy to stay up late reading to see what would happen next. I loved when Sally would do/say things that got John all riled up. I look forward to more in the series.



Content Rated PG
Romance: Kissing
Language: None
Violence: None

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!