Friday, July 10, 2009

Everything Austen Challenge


There is a fun challenge taking place over at the Written Word, called the Everything Austen Challenge. Since I am a huge Jane Austen fan I thought this would be a fun challenge to participate in. What I like about this challenge is that it gives you a lot of freedom to choose what Austenish things you want to review: books, movies, etc. To find out more about the rules or to participate yourself just click here. The deadline to enter is July 15th, so you better hurry! I've decided to mix my pile up a bit. I'll be choosing two novels written by Jane Austen, I'm choosing two that I'm not as familiar with. Two of my favorite Jane Austen movies and two Austen-themed books. These are my choses for now, as the contest goes on I may change things around a bit.

Books by Jane Austen
Persuasion (Updated 08/18/09)

Movies based on books
Emma
Sense & Sensibility

Austen-themed books
Enthusiasm (Updated 08/18/09)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining my challenge. I hope you enjoy Austenland as much as I did when I read it last year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!