Sunday, August 16, 2009

Faerie, Vampire, Werewolf Reviews

I tend to read a lot of YA Fantasy novels, usually about fairies, vampires, werewolfs or your more traditional fairy-tales (or re-imaginings). More for myself, I decided to keep track of the different books (I love making lists), and I thought you might enjoy it as well. I'll be updating it as I go. As with our Previous Reviews, the titles with a "*" are ones that I really enjoyed and would recommend to others.

Oh.My.Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs
Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (Have read but not reviewed on BWN)
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (Have read but not reviewed on BWN)
Evernight by Claudia Gray
Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs
*Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (Have read but not reviewed on BWN)
The Struggle by L.J. Smith
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
*Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (Have read but not reviewed on BWN)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!