Saturday, November 21, 2009

Icing on the Lake by Catherine Clark

Genre: YA Fiction

Author Website: www.catherineclark.com

One Word Review: Okay

First Line: “Stop. Stop! I commanded my skates.”

Kathy’s Review: This was a cute story. Kirsten moves to Minneapolis for a month to help her sister, who has a broken leg. As soon as she arrives she meets the super cute Benson brothers. Sean is really cute and acts totally interested, while Conor is equally cute, but acts like he hates her. The story moved along quickly, nothing really exciting happened. I was kind of disappointed with how Kirsten handled the situation, but overall thought it was an okay story. It seems like most of the books I read lately have had a similar theme of the girl liking the super popular guy and then ending up with someone else. What’s up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!