Monday, December 28, 2009

Library Loot Monday

Library Loot is a weekly meme that is hosted by A Striped Arm Chair. It gives book bloggers an opportunity to share what fun books we have checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate visit A Striped Arm Chair and add your post link to their site. It’s a fun way to check out what other bloggers are reading.

For this weeks edition of LLM I decided to post about what books I received for Christmas instead of what books I have checked out from the library. Santa was very good to me this year. I’m looking forward to getting home to San Diego so I will finally have some free time to read again.

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Fallen by Lauren Kate

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Magic Under Glass by Jackie Dolamore

4 comments:

  1. I really need to get myself a copy of The Dark Divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your library loot. I have Dark Divine on hold. Can't wait to find out what you think of all of these books.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog Kath. So fun that Jessica Day George commented. I never expected that. Hope she wasn't offended.
    I'm in the middle of reading Silksinger, but for some reason I keep setting it down. I do like it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I am so jealous! I want to read all of those!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, some great picks there, hun. :D I really really want to read Hush, Hush.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!