Thursday, September 9, 2010

Luck of the Draw by Rachael Renee Anderson

Genre: Chick Lit

Publication Date: August 2010

One Word Review: Cute

Author Website: www.rachelreneeanderson.com

GoodReads Synopsis
: Four weeks. Three roommates. Two dates each. Brighton Andrews has never had a problem getting a girl to go out with him. So when his friends dare him to ask out three roommates at the same time, he figures this will be the easiest bet he'll ever win--even with the added clause that the girls can't find out they're all dating the same guy. And with a whole month free from laundry at stake, who could resist? Of course, that's before he meets the girls. Rachael Renee Anderson's charming Luck of the Draw puts a hilarious twist on a modern-day love story. Fast-paced, witty, and full of fun, the odds are stacked that this is one book you won't be able to put down

Kathy’s Review: This was a really fun read. The first half felt more light-hearted, almost silly. The second half got deeper and ended up being a really sweet story. I thought the book would be told mainly from Brighton's POV, but it really ended up being Dani (Danielle's) story. I liked the growth she went through and enjoyed her character. It was a fun read, cute cover and one I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a fun uplifting read, with a little romance. I look forward to reading Anderson's other book "Divinely Designed" soon.

Bookworm Rating: 4.5

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Kathy! What a kind and flattering review. I really appreciate it! I love your site, by the way. It's beautiful and informative and I've liked this site on FB so I can keep up. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!