Thursday, November 5, 2015

Mending Hearts by Kimberly Krey

Mending Hearts (Second Chances, #2)Mending Hearts by Kimberly Krey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another hit!

I'm never disappointed when I pick up a Kimberly Krey book. She has definitely been added to me go-to author list.

Candice and Logan have been married for ten years, after suffering through a lot of trials they've decided to separate. To be honest, I was a little upset with Candice at first, but I grew to like her as the book progressed and having experienced some of the things she went through, I could understand why she put up the walls she did. Logan was great! He is deeply in love with Candice and will do whatever it takes to win her back. They really do have a sweet relationship, I liked that it took time to build things back up and that they had to do some self discovery and didn't rush things.

Overall, this was an enjoyable read, didn't want to put it down. It's the second book in the series, but stands well on it's own. Another thing I love about Krey's books, the characters overlap a bit, but each book stands really well on its own. I am really looking forward to the next book!

Content
Romance: Clean, mild innuendo and closed door intimacy
Language: Mild
Violence: None
Religious: None

Source: Review copy

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!