Thursday, November 5, 2015

Getting Kole for Christmas by Kimberly Krey

Getting Kole for Christmas: A Young Adult NovellaGetting Kole for Christmas: A Young Adult Novella by Kimberly Krey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So Stinkin' Cute!!

This was such a fun novella. Kylie is a junior in high school and never been asked to a school dance. She's had to sit by as her older twin sisters get asked to every dance, and now it looks like her younger sister is going to the Christmas dance and she'll be left out once again. Her dream date is her good friend, Kole. This was just a fun story, I enjoyed every minute. Ms. Krey transitions to the Teen Lit genre effortlessly, as much as I adore her adult contemporaries, I hope she writes more YA as well. Keep us on our toes! ;)

Content: Clean!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!