Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Write Me Home by Crystan Walton

Write Me HomeWrite Me Home by Crystal Walton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this one.

When Cassidy inherits her grandfathers summer camp she is determined to return it to its former glory and sale it. She is not expecting to fall in love with the place that held so many happy childhood memories. Restoring the camp also restores a piece of herself that has been missing for a long time. With the help of her best friend Ti and a handsome handyman, Ethan, she begins to believe in a brighter future. I liked Cassidy, she is loyal and fierce. She is also kind and has a happiness about her despite everything she's been through. I thought Ethan was great, very charming and patient. I thought they were great together. I really enjoyed their relationship.

I thought the overall story was fun and kept me turning the pages. I thought the mystery could have been developed a little better, but I did like that the "bad guy" was not who I thought it was. I do enjoy a good twist. Overall, a fun contemporary romance with a great setting and lovable characters. I hope Ti gets a book! It's exciting to find a new author to follow!

Content
Romance: Clean
Language: None
Violence: Mild, talk of drug abuse and child abuse - nothing detailed or graphic

Source: Review copy

This has been nominated for a 2016 Swoony Award. Share the love and vote for it here.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!