Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Summer Book Trek 2016


It's that time of year again, the Summer Book Trek hosted by New LDS Fiction! I've participated the past few years and always have a good time, and even win a few books which is always fun! Participation is easy, you simply read books written by LDS authors and write reviews to win free books! While written by LDS authors, they don't have to have LDS themes - in fact, most of the ones I read have no Christian elements at all. This has been a great way to find new authors and great new books. It's also been a fun way to find other reviewers to follow.

So, here is my list of books I'm hoping to read during July (will update along the way):

Taylor Lynne
The Girl in 24B
Willowkeep
The Earl's Betrothal
Chemistry Lessons
A Way Back to You
Saints and Spies
Lady Outlaw
Beauty and the Clockwork Beast
Love at First Note

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!