Friday, October 13, 2017

Author's Corner: Teresa McCarthy

Welcome to Author's Corner hosted by Bookworm NationKatie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook! Once a month we will feature either a favorite author or new to us author. We will share the author's bio, one of our favorite books of theirs and a review. Each of us will be featuring a different author each month so there will also be links to each of our posts.

For this month's Author's Corner I am going to choose...

Teresa McCarthy

A few years ago I discovered Traditional Regency romances, and I was hooked! On my search for good clean regencies I came upon Teresa McCarthy. I read her book The Rejected Suitor and knew I had to get my hands on her other books. I've really enjoyed all of them, even her contemporaries. Sadly, its been a couple years since she's published a book and her online profiles (website, etc) are gone. Not sure what happened, but I still love her books and wanted to do a spotlight on her since I think my followers would enjoy her books as well.

*****************************************************************************

Teresa has mostly written in the Regency genre, but does have a few spin-off contemporaries that are also a lot of fun. I think she's a great storyteller, her books are well written and have a nice flow to them. She's written about eleven books and I really enjoyed them all. Like I mentioned above, the first book I read of hers was the Rejected Suitor - a fun second-chance at love type story. Lots of great tension, misunderstanding and swoony romance.

This one has a few different covers, which one's your favorite??




*******************************************************************************

Which authors do you love? Who are some of your favorites?


Be sure to check out 
to see their author picks for October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!