Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The Secret of Secrets Series by Stephanie Connelley Worlton


This was a fun series, each book is a little under 100 pages so I'd recommend just reading them all together as one book. Samantha works for the NSA as a hacker and stumbles upon something she shouldn't. To protect her, they send her into hiding. Under a new identity she continues to work on her project and ends up falling for the handsome neighbor next door. Seth may be handsome and seems almost too good to be true. When the truth comes out and his motives revealed Samantha is left picking up the pieces. Time passes and Samantha just can't let Seth go and starts digging around to find out who he really is. After tracking him down she jumps on a plane and goes after him.

Sounds fun, right? Well, it was. I really liked the idea for this series and while I did enjoy the story I think it could have been a little better. If it had been written as one full-length novel we could have had a little more character and plot development. I go into a little more detail on my Goodreads reviews, but I'll just leave it that I thought it was a fun, light romantic suspense. Nice if you have a couple hours and want to escape for a bit. Of the three, I think the first book was the best. Grabbed my attention and had a fun storyline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!