Friday, November 24, 2017

Christmas Secrets by Donne Hatch

Christmas SecretsChristmas Secrets by Donna Hatch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a charming Christmas Regency. I loved the cozy, wintery setting with enough Holiday touches to get me in the Christmassy mood. I thought it had a fun plot and likable characters. I always enjoy Ms. Hatch’s books and am always impressed with her storytelling. I felt transported back in time and loved the fun old Christmas traditions that were woven into the story. Holly was a likable heroine, very much trying to pleas her mother and be a proper young lady. I loved the moments though when she was herself and spoke her mind. The “Ghost” was also a likable character (don’t want to give away his identity haha). I liked how their relationship unfolds and very genuine and real. Overall, a great story and sweet romance.

Content: Clean

Source: Kindle Unlimited


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!