Friday, November 24, 2017

Operation: Married by Christmas by Debra Clopton

Operation: Married By Christmas (Mule Hollow Matchmakers)Operation: Married By Christmas by Debra Clopton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This started out really good, Haley is a runaway bride. For the third time she’s left a man at the alter and this time heads to her hometown, a place she left her first fiancĂ© ten years before. Spark definitely fly when Haley is reunited with Will. Lots of chemistry and unresolved issues. About halfway through, I lost steam and got a little bored. I enjoyed the characters, setting and overall plot, but thought there was a little too much inner-thought and reminiscing. I would have liked more scenes with Will and Haley. Really see them fall in love with each other all over again.

I originally chose this one because it seemed like it’d be a Christmas story and would be perfect for our Christmas Swoon Fest. While it does take place during the holidays (mostly Thanksgiving and pre-Christmas), and they’re working on a Christmas pageant, I just didn’t get the Christmas feel.

Content:
Romance: Clean
Language: None
Violence: None
Religious: Mild-Moderate
Series: Mule Hollow, stood well on its own

Source: Kindle


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!