Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Sawdust and Mistletoe by Michelle Pennington

Sawdust and MistletoeSawdust and Mistletoe by Michelle Pennington
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I ended up really enjoying this one! This is my first book by Ms. Pennington and I'm so glad I gave it a try, I enjoyed the story and characters and look forward to reading more from this author.

I enjoyed the story of Ava and Hunter, they have fun chemistry and a believable romance. The setting and plot were also engaging, I loved the Christmas setting. Ava was a likable heroine, easy to relate to and root for. Hunter was charming and handsome, and just an all around nice guy. Overall, I thought it was a fun read and one I'd recommend to any fan of contemporary romance.

Content
Romance: Clean
Language: None
Violence: None
Religious: None
Series: Standalone

Source: Kindle Unlimited




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!