Thursday, November 30, 2017

Swoon Worthy Spotlight: November


Welcome to Swoony Worthy Spotlights, hosted by Bookworm NationKatie's Clean Book Collection and KJ's Book Nook! Swoon Worthy Spotlights features 1-3 of our favorite books that we have read during the month. We will share the cover(s), our review(s) and a link to each other's post so you can check out which books we have all chosen!

November was a great reading month for me! I finally got back into my reading groove and found some great books along the way. It was hard narrowing it down to just my top favorites, but here are the ones that really stood out for me!

by Sariah Wilson
Contemporary-Regency Time Travel Romance

by Rebecca Connolly, Nichole Van, Janelle Daniels
Traditional Regency Romance

I really enjoyed both of these, especially if you're a fan of regencies! 

*****************************************************************************

Be sure to stop by 
and

Grab the graphic and join in the fun!
Don't have a blog? Post in the comments
which books made you swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!