Tuesday, December 5, 2017

A Convenient Christmas Wedding by Regina Scott

A Convenient Christmas Wedding (Frontier Bachelors, #5)A Convenient Christmas Wedding by Regina Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the fifth book in the Frontier Bachelor series, but stands very well on its own. I haven’t read the other books yet (planning to), but jumped to this one since I’m reading Christmas books right now.

I thought this was a sweet story. I really liked Nora, I thought she was an interesting character. I love how she turns Simon’s life upside down. He can be a bit of a fuddy-duddy, but she brings out a better side to him. I’m always a sucker for a good marriage of convenience story and thought it was well done here. There are some really sweet moments and fun interactions between the characters. I liked the Christmas elements, and cozy setting. Overall, a fun read!

Content: Clean, mild kissing, no language or violence. Moderate religious elements.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!