Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Whispering Wednesday


We are so excited for our first annual 
Have Yourself a Very Swoony Christmas event,


We're so excited about Whispering Wednesday!
Each Wednesday, we will be having a different author
answering some of our burning questions.

Next up, we have one of our favorite swoony clean authors,

Let's get to know her a little bit:

1. What gives you inspiration for your characters and story lines?

Nightmares and daily life. I usually just start writing with an idea and my friends in my head start telling me their stories. My husband says that is psychotic but you know, whatever works.

2. Which are your top five favorite kissing scenes from your books?

Oh, my, really? I could write pages here. I love every kiss in every book! 1. How to Kiss a Billionaire - the kiss after Clay saves her. 2. The Fearless Groom - the kiss after Izzy slaps Xavier. 3. Dying to Run - the kiss when Jesse and Cassidy are being held captive by the traffickers. 4. The Daring One - the kiss in the hotel hallway when the old couple interrupts them. 5. Pass Interference - the kiss on the beach.

3. What has been your favorite book to write?

That’s an awful question to ask an author. Honestly it’s whatever I’m writing right now, but I absolutely adore humor and teasing so books like How to Kiss a Billionaire where Clay is such a tease and Miriam is so feisty or Cozumel Escape with Brooks is the overconfident, hilarious, playboy, and Sydnee is the feisty Southern belle who puts him in his place, or Dead Running will always be a favorite because Cassidy makes me laugh so hard. 

4. Which of your heroes and heroines would you most like to meet in person?

I’ve met them all in person, I don’t compute the question ;). Hmm. I’d really like to meet Brooks from Cozumel Escape and Xavier from the Fearless Groom and Levi from Reluctant Rescue. Do you want me to keep going? 

5. What three words would you use to describe your books?
Fast-paced, romantic, fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!