Friday, January 19, 2018

First Line Friday


Welcome to First Line Friday! This fun meme is easy to do, simply pick up the book you're currently reading and share the very first line! There are some really good first lines out there, they grab you and suck you right into the story.


Bargaining with the Boss by Jennifer Shirk
Accidently Yours, Book One 
Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: March 15, 2018 

"Kinsley was on her second piece of wedding cake, still mulling over her friend's idea of walking up and introducing herself to a total stranger."

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading The Sidelined Wife, by Jennifer Peel.
    He held an open box filled with odds and ends-his alarm clock, the paper weights that used to sit on his desk. Loving this book 😁😁😁 Jennifer Shirk's sounds good too, I wonder what kind of cake it was🤔 must have been good if she was on her 2nd piece😉, I'll have too check it out 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about half-way thru, its been fun! I am reading Peel's book next, I was actually deciding between the two and went with this one. haha

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!