Saturday, January 20, 2018

Bargaining with the Boss by Jennifer Shirk

Bargaining with the Boss (Accidentally Yours)Bargaining with the Boss by Jennifer Shirk
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a fun, lighthearted read.

Waking up in a strangers bed would be quite the shock. Finding out he is your new boss...yeah, not fun. Well, it's definitely fun for readers! Kinsley and Damon had great chemistry right from the start. Kind of an unconventional way to start a working relationship, but it did add some fun tension. I actually really enjoyed how their relationship unfolded. Kinsley and Damon were both likable characters. I loved the setting and thought the plot was fun. Overall, this was a fun escape. I look forward to more in this series!

Content
Romance: Clean, mild innuendo and kissing
Language: Mild
Violence: None
Religious: None
Series: Accidentally Yours, Book One

Source: Netgalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!