Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Swoony Awards Monthly Round-up: February


February was a great month for the Swoony's! Lots of fun new nominations and participation. I always love to see the nominations come in and see people voting for the books they've read and loved.


Total Overall Stats

Books Nominated: 101

Total Voters: 295

We realized that not everyone uses Goodreads, so Kathy Jo came up with a great way for people to vote without having to join Goodreads. Simply click on this link, and you'll be taken to a page where you can submit your votes. Because this form isn't hooked up with the Goodreads list, the rankings won't always reflect what's going on behind the scenes. 

I love that there are so many great books on the list already, 100! Wow, I have a lot of reading to catch up on. Below are the Swoony eligible books I read in February...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!