Monday, November 18, 2019

10 Ways to Survive Christmas with Your Ex by Shari Tapscott

10 Ways to Survive Christmas with Your Ex: A 27 Ways Novella (27 Ways Series Book 3)10 Ways to Survive Christmas with Your Ex: A 27 Ways Novella by Shari L. Tapscott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Super cute! After finishing book two, I was excited to find this novella about Isaac. I loved him in the previous book and was excited to get his story. Isaac was great in this, charming and fun. Georgia is prickly and it was fun watching Isaac push her buttons. I loved the Christmas setting and thought it was an entertaining read. Love this series!

Content: Clean romance, no language or violence

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!