Sunday, May 10, 2020

Her Football Star Ex by Judy Corry

Her Football Star Ex (A Second Chance for the Rich and Famous #3)Her Football Star Ex by Judy Corry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5

This one packed a punch. I really couldn't put this one down once I started reading. Emerson and Vincent have been divorced for over a year, but neither has really moved on or found closure. I wasn't really sure how Emerson would get passed what happened, but the more you get Vincent's POV, you can't help hoping they'll figure things out. Lots of great tension, emotions, ups and downs. These two have really been through a lot. This is a bit of a roller coaster, lots of fun moments between them and also some sad ones. Definitely keeps you interested to see what would happen next. I did think the end felt a little rushed (view spoiler)

Overall, a really enjoyable read. Unique storyline, not your typical second-chance love story between a divorced couple, so I liked something different.

Content
Romance: Pretty clean, some passionate kisses and mild innuendo
Language: None
Violence: None

Similar Books You May Enjoy...
Taylor Lynne (The Women of Merryton, #2) by Jennifer Peel Kissed by a Cowboy (Four of Hearts Ranch, #3) by Debra Clopton The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2) by Denise Hunter

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!