Tuesday, May 19, 2020

My Wedding Date by Susan Hatler

My Wedding DateMy Wedding Date by Susan Hatler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Super Cute!

I was looking for a quick read, a lighthearted story to escape into for a little while. My Wedding Date was the perfect choice. Likable characters, fun plot and even though its a novella, the story felt well rounded and not rushed. Swoony kisses, laughs and just a good time. I look forward to reading the rest of the books in the series.

Content: Clean romance, just kisses. No language or violence.

Similar Books You May Enjoy...
Wedding Date for Hire (Anyone But You, #2) by Jennifer Shirk My Best Man's Wedding (Echo Ridge Romance Book 3) by Cami Checketts A December Bride (A Year of Weddings, #1) by Denise Hunter Love in the Details A November Wedding Story by Becky Wade

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!