Monday, August 31, 2020

Roommaid by Sariah Wilson

Roommaid: A NovelRoommaid: A Novel by Sariah Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can always count on Ms. Wilsons books, full of likable characters, fun plots and swoony romance! I was so excited when I won an advanced copy and received it right before a little vacation my family was going on. It was the perfect read for a long drive and relaxing by the pool.

This is a riches-to-rags type story as our heroine Madison, is cut-off from her very wealthy family when she decides to live her own life by becoming an elementary school teacher! Something that is just not allowed for a Huntington.

I enjoyed the unique premise for this story, how Madison and Tyler were roommates before being friends or more. I thought it was well written and engaging. I enjoyed following Madison on her journey and seeing how everything plays out. I hope we get books about her two best friends as well. Great book!

Content
Romance: Clean, some passionate kissing
Language: None
Violence: None
Other: social drinking



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!