Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Darklight
By Lesley Livingston
Release Date: December 22, 2009

Synopsis: “"Much has changed since autumn, when Kelley Winslow learned she was Faerie royalty, fell in love with changeling guard Sonny Flannery, and saved New York City from a rampaging Faerie war band. When a terrifying encounter in Central Park sends Kelley tumbling into the Otherworld, her reunion with Sonny is joyful—but cut short. For they’ve been plunged into a game of Faerie deception and wavering allegiances in which the next move could topple a kingdom...or part them forever.” -GoodReads

Why I’m Waiting: I enjoyed Wondrous Strange and am excited to see what happens with Kelley and Sonny in this second installment. I’m also excited to see what Otherworld is like and to be reunited with some of my favorite characters. I also really like the cover, so pretty! If you haven't yet, read Wondrous Strange so you'll be ready for Darklight later this month!

Reading Order:
Book One: Wondrous Strange
Book Two: Darklight

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to read Wonderous Strange - and Dark Light looks just awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick this week, I will have to check out both of her books :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!