Sunday, November 26, 2017

Forever Yours in Christmas Falls by Susan Hatler

Forever Yours in Christmas Falls (Return to Christmas Falls Book 5)Forever Yours in Christmas Falls by Susan Hatler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a sweet coming home story! Morgan has always done what her mother wants, but she’s had enough. Moving back home after eight years away, she’s decided to open her own beauty salon. (Wasn’t sure how her parents didn’t realize she never got an MBA, surely they would have wondered about her graduation, classes, etc). Only snag, the building owner mistakenly leased on the same building to Dallas Parker! Her high school crush and town bad boy. Neither is willing to budge and end up opening a Salon-Furniture Store!

Cute idea for a story, not sure realistically if those two businesses would ever go together (the smell from the hair salon wouldn’t be great for people shopping for furniture. But for the book, I thought it was fun. I liked Morgan and thought Dallas had some swoony moments. I would have loved to know what happened to Dallas’s mom.

I loved the small-town setting and Christmas charm. A sweet story.

Content: Clean, just kissing. Mild drinking (beer and wine a lot). No language
Source: Netgalley


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!