Friday, May 22, 2020

Royally in Trouble by Jenny Jones

Royally in Trouble (Enchanted Events, #2)Royally in Trouble by Jenny B. Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Super Cute!

This is my type of cozy mystery!

Small-town charm
Mystery that keeps me guessing
Likable and realistic heroine
Swoony leading man
Endearing and quirky supporting characters
Witty dialog that gives me a chuckle

Sure, I would have liked out leading man to have a bit more page time with our heroine, but the time he does show up...swoon! These two have Chemistry! I also liked that even though its been ages since I've read the first book, I could dive right into this one and not miss a thing. I love when books in series can stand well on their own.

I don't read a lot of mystery, and haven't read too many cozy mysteries. If they were all like this I would though. While the focus is more on our heroine, Paisley and the mystery she is thrown into, there are some nice side stories going on to keep things well-rounded. I thought it was well written, have a nice pace, lots of funny dialogue and a mystery that kept me guessing until the end. Highly recommend this series.

Content
Romance: Clean, swoony kisses
Language: None
Violence: Mild - murder mystery, a couple attacks - nothing graphic

Similar Books You May Enjoy...
Truly, Madly (Lucy Valentine, #1) by Heather Webber Diamond Rings Are Deadly Things (Wedding Planner Mysteries, #1) by Rachelle J. Christensen The Obituary Society (The Obituary Society, #1) by Jessica L. Randall

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate hearing from you!